Software Engineer, C++
C++ Software Developer, Global HEOR HTA
Location: Europe, (Flexible, Remote)
We are seeking a C++ Software Developer to join our team around established disease model, IQVIA CORE Diabetes Model, which aides our clients estimate and articulate the impact of their interventions on clinical and health economic outcomes. You will play an integral role supporting teams optimise and develop the model. If you are passionate at applying your technical skills to make a difference to patients and helping clients, then this is the role for you.
Our ideal candidate:
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Commercial experience with the software development lifecycle including requirements definition, specification capture, software architecture/design, program development, associated documentation, test automation, and maintenance.
- Ad hoc debugging of queries on behalf of clients and teams.
- Effective at collaborating remotely with colleagues
- Demonstrable track record working within a health or life sciences context
- Experience with typical industry tools including standard libraries and frameworks, interactive development environments, software version control, build systems, automated testing frameworks, and bug tracking systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- An energetic, enthusiastic, pro-active, problem-solving attitude
- The ability to work in a close-knit, highly intelligent team
- Possess a degree or postgraduate qualification from a top university in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related discipline.
- C++ programmer focused on the Core Diabetes Model
- Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals and client solutions.
- Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
- Identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions, which require technical expertise.
Bonus points for having:
- Cross platform development experience on Linux and Windows
- Experience of one or more of the following: application servers, database internals, data visualization, distributed systems, document processing, content repositories, full-text search, grid computing, information retrieval, natural language processing, semantic web, text mining, user interface design, or web services
- Good understanding of modern development techniques and practices, e.g., design patterns, peer review, continuous integration, and test-driven development.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Rejoignez le réseau des talents d'IQVIA
Inscrivez-vous dès aujourd’hui et nous vous informerons lorsque des postes correspondant à vos intérêts professionnels seront disponibles. Rejoignez notre réseau